Monday, April 2, 2018

Fab Four


April is the BEST month to sign up to be a consultant.
Here is why:
The bonus is fabulous!
Four amazing Stamp of the Month stamp sets plus all this.

 Join our community of Consultants and start enjoying these rewards: · 22% base commission on product purchases and sales, with the potential to earn even more! · New Consultant Kit full of product valued over $200! · $50 in CTMH Cash immediately upon sign-up. · Free Consultant website so your friends can shop with you online!

If you love to create and share, 
I would love to welcome you to my CTMH team the Kraft-y Hearts.


If you are a returning Consultant, we have something special for you, too!  You can re-join Close To My Heart for just $50!  You will not receive a kit, but you will receive the $50 CTMH Cash and all four Stamps of the Month!  That's a great deal!!

Another great reason to join now is that you will be able to get the 
brand new Seasonal Expressions which goes live to customers May 1.
When you sign up you can order from it right now!
I just placed my first, of many, orders and I have to tell you it is my favorite since I have been a consultant for the past 6 years.
It has been a delightful 6 years meeting so many people and having so much fun in this crafty community.
If you would like more info, please feel free to contact me.
dardalynn at yahoo dot com
Thanks for stopping by.
This week I will be sharing some artwork with this month's fun stamp set
Color Your Life.

No comments: