Wednesday, April 18, 2018

Gimme Some Sugar

After creating the Chelsea Gardens cards (see last blog post) I decided I needed to use the same sketch and work with the Gimme Some Sugar papers and Complements.
I really had not idea what I would use those peach stickers for but they are the perfect accent for this thank you note.
Notice the shimmer on the pinky part?
That was created with the Bashful Shimmer Brush.
That product will not move onto the next book so you better get one before May!
I love the soft, blush color shimmer it gives.
I already have spare, lol.
One more for today...
Don't be afraid to layer those chipboard pieces and use up y our stash!


1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Very cute! I think those peaches are just adorable on a card, and I love that touch of shimmer you added!