Friday, May 25, 2018

Congrats

I've been using the sketch over and over again for all kinds of cards.
This one is for the a friend who bought a new home and they are heading to Hawaii for their honeymoon so I used the Postcard Perfect papers.
These papers and the exclusive stamp set are only available until the end of the month.
That's next week, can you believe it?
Today starts summer vacation, yay!
I got the refrigerator and one closet cleaned out today, wooohooo!
That's more cleaning/organizing than I got done all month, lol.

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Yay for summer vacation, and good for you for getting so much done on your first day of break! Cleaning out the fridge and closet sounds like more organizing than I've done all year! ;)
Adorable card! Love the strips of patterned papers and the bit of vellum, too. That flamingo is perfect for a tropical vacation look, and so fitting for your newlywed friends!