Monday, June 11, 2018

Festive Birthday

Hello friends!
I am finally getting back on to a blogging schedule after vacation and all the busyness that comes with the end of the school year.
Summer crafting should be easy, breezy just like this time of the year, right?
So I thought I would share cards, this week, that were made using the 
cardmaking Workshop Your Way kits in the new Seasonal Expressions.
These two cards come from the kit
You get all the supplies you need, except for tools and ink pads, to create 12 lovely birthday cards.
You even get a cutting guide and printed instructions.
Feel free to alter and embellish differently.  The card above was designed to be an invitation but I switched out the stamp set to make another birthday card because I need to build up my stash of birthday cards.
This kit is only $18.95 and makes 12 cards.
The link is HERE.
This photo shows you the contents.
Perfect for easy, breezy summertime crafting!
Have a great week.

No comments: