Saturday, June 16, 2018

Scrappy Saturday

Funny thing about this layout is that I made it nearly a year ago when I first got my
I just wanted to make that balloon die cut, never dreaming I would ever go up in a
hot air balloon.
Well, my son made plans for us to take a ride, at sunrise, over wine country.
Breathtaking views and a beautiful morning made this experience one of the trip highlights.
How fun that the photo colors actually matched my papers and cuts.
I LOVE when that happens.
and 
Our trip to California was amazing and 
I have a ton of photos to scrapbook so that makes for one happy mama
all the way around.
Have a great weekend.
Stay cool!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

This is pure serendipity, Lynn! Adorable page. Those big puffy clouds and the balloon are such fun accents. Feels like we are soaring away with you!