Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Here's To You 2

Here is another card design from the
Here's To You Workshop.
Details HERE.
I followed the design and colors exactly on this one.
But I love that you could easily change out colors to coordinate with a bridal shower or wedding.
Oh, and couldn't you see this stamp sentiment with a cupcake image for a birthday card?
Or cake or candles?
Okay, my "to do" list just grew. 
This is a really cool stamp for $9.95.
Just a note, that these stamps are exclusive to the "Here's To You" workshop they do not count for Extravaganza in the buy 2, get one FREE deal.
It is an exceptional stamp that I see myself using a lot.
Thanks for the mid-week visit.

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Love the elegant design to this. Such great visual depth and texture between the embossing, the vellum, the pearls, and the glitter!