Saturday, July 28, 2018

Scrappy Saturday

And here is my final
I thought it was perfect for our trip to a winery in 
Northern California.
The relax and renew sentiments really summed up this afternoon.
My journaling is on a PML insert page that goes between these two layouts.
Our son totally spoiled us this day.
Shout out to the hubs for taking my pic through the branded wine glass, lol.
He can be pretty artsy at times, lol.
Capturing these special moments and documenting them for years to come makes my heart happy!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Such a pretty spread, Lynn! Love how the natural woodsy look of the papers vibes with your photos. You guys sure look like you were having fun, and yes, totally relaxing. The photo layout here is fabulous. Love the row of bigger photos mixed with the PL cards, with the smaller strips of photos and papers underneath. Love seeing so many photos on a layout. And I agree, that photo of you taken through the wine bottle is super cool!