Monday, July 2, 2018

Stampaganza

Well, I am home from LasVegas and adjusting to the lack of sleep and travel woes.
That's a long story for another time.
Today I want to share the July STAMPAGANZA special with you!
Buy any two stamp sets, and get one of equal or lesser value FREE!
They can be in the Annual IDEA Book or the 
Seasonal Expressions.
Big announcement about how CTMH does our catalog schedule coming soon!
I think you will all love the changes and updates.
I KNOW you will love all the new stamps.
Speaking of new I did not see one current stamp set in the new book.
That means all new!
It also means you need to get your favorites, from current books, this month so you can save money with this great promotion.
I cannot wait to share all the new ideas and new products that I learned this past weekend in Vegas.
It was a blast!

No comments: