Saturday, August 4, 2018

Scrappy Saturday

Signing in with a Scrappy Saturday post rather late.
This getting ready for back to school is cutting into my crafty time!
Please allow me a few minutes to share some of the reasons I love 
Close To My Heart.
These photos were taken at convention where the "Sticky Boy" and "Sticky Girl" wedding took place.
It was a silly story where two acrylic stamps fell in love, and married in Las Vegas.
What is so special about the "sticky boy/girl" stamps is that they can only be found or won at CTMH events.  Creativity is probably the main thing I love about CTMH, along with fun!
And of course there is the whole team aspect and all the relationships and friends I have made along my journey.
I have come to love and adore my CTMH leader and team-mates and of course my customers!
In these photos I am with my leader Brenda (she will help you too by the way) and my convention roomie, Kristina.
I look forward to seeing them every year at convention and we just pick up where we left off  catching up on family news, etc.
It really is a special bond.
I am sharing all this with you today because August is a great month to join my
Kraft-y Heart team.

Read on...
Exclusively for consultants:
1. Consultant only ink pad purchase at a 25% discount.
2. More Magical paper pack bonus with kit.
3. Preview period for ordering from Holiday Expression
4. Memories in the Making (September National Stamping Month) special can be ordered .
Great special offers for your customers:
5. Here's to You through August 31st.
6. Bring Back My Pack--More Magical now available through September 30
7. You've Got Class--Available through September 30th
8. Create With Heart subscription program starts August 1st.
9. Last month to order from SE 2 and Annual catalog. (Some prices are going up.)
Wow! There are so many specials this month. And the best is that you get to order from the new Seasonal Expressions that goes live to customers next month.  I love the early ordering for consultants, along with the 22% commission!  So, whether you want to enjoy the perks and that discount or you want to make some extra income by doing what you love, contact me!  I will be happy to share more.  

Thanks for letting me share!
Have a great weekend.



No comments: