Saturday, August 18, 2018

Scrappy Saturday

Thanks for coming back!
Since school started I have been struggling with finding the time to post here.
This summer, my baby girl bought a house!
coordinating Complements were the perfect colors to document these photos which I snagged off her Facebook page.
I really like this line with it's rich colors and neutral background pages.
So versatile!
I plan to share a few more layouts created with this pretty paper.
This is actually one of the layouts in the 
but I tweaked a bit.
If you haven't picked up your kit yet, you may want to because it will only be around until the end of this month.

The house is adorable, just like these two cuties!
Thanks for visiting!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, what exciting times for them! That house is absolutely charming and adorable! And I love your layout! Great colors, and the small pop of yellow is super eye catching. I really like your large banner strip with the title work and journaling, too.
I know what you mean about struggling to find the time to post. Life just has a way of getting so busy...