Tuesday, December 13, 2011

25 Days of Christmas

These are the last few cards from the MemoryWorks Studio
25 Days of Cards Challenge.

I used Simple Stories "25 Days of Christmas" paper, journaling cards and cardstock stickers.
Sketches were provided by MemoryWorks Team Works.
On the second card, I made the little banner-type accent with a scrap of paper and
a sticker.
I like that it is dimensional, yet  flattens when you put it in the envelope.
I got gigged at the post office with some of my cards requiring extra postage for all the embellishments.
At least I can say I finally got my cards signed, sealed and delivered.
Next on the list...wrapping presents.


2 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

Love these cards, they are colorful and classy!

farmhouse-story said...

oh, i LOVE these, lynn! don't you just love wrapping presents? almost as much fun unwrapping them:)