Saturday, April 21, 2018

Scrappy Saturday

Welcome to another edition of
Scrappy Saturday,
better late than never.
I finished my April layout for the SCT365 online class. 
Love this sketch from PageMaps.
Had some photos of DD and I after a day at the art museum that I have been wanting to scrap.
I love that I can always go to my
Fundamentals collections when there is not a paper packet or theme to coordinate.
For this layout I pulled out the colors of the paintings and my coat and used the
and cardstock.
I cut the "2 of a kind" title and the light bulb using CTMH cartridges.
If you have those cartridges, you are never at a loss for titles or images.
Each one has 700 images.
I love that.
Thanks for the visit.

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Great photo layout, and really fun papers! Love the mix of dots and stripes, and that touch of text print is always a favorite, too!