Sunday, May 27, 2018

Scrappy Saturday/Sunday

I may be a day behind on my Scrappy Saturday post but it is another
gorgeous day here in Indiana!
This layout was inspired by the 
May sketch for the SCT365 online class I am taking.
I really enjoyed creating this layout and using the strips to create a background.
These are photos taken around my bungalow when Spring finally decided to come.
I used CTMH Fundamentals in Whimsy and Adventure.
I hope you are having an amazing Memorial Day weekend.
We have lots of graduation open houses and a housewarming party today.
Tomorrow will be the first Monday of summer break and I think that's when it will really sink in!  No 6am alarm clock, yay!
Thanks for stopping by.

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Beautiful! Love the grid design of the photos, and those strips of paper, too! Such a perfect complement to your bungalow photos! Hope you're enjoying your summer vacation so far!