Friday, July 20, 2018

Pocket Card

This is the final card in my series and it's really a simple idea.
To make the pocket, just fold the front panel, of an A2 size card, back and flip to a horizontal opening.
Apply adhesive to the sides only to make a pocket.
Then decorate with patterned paper and embellishments.
I used a 3 x 4 PML journaling card for the slide-in card.
And I topped it with a paper loop and the adorable suede-like bow from the
This is a great way to use leftover PML journaling cards.
I think I will go through my stash and create some more of these!!
Thanks for hanging with me this week!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Love this card design! The pull out pocket just gives this that extra, special little touch. Great use for leftover PL cards, you are so right. Love the tiny bow you added to the pull tab and love these beautiful papers and colors!