Saturday, July 14, 2018

Scrappy Saturday

Happy, scrappy Saturday!
Last month I showed you the CTMH artwork from the
Fresh Air WYW.
For the rest of July,
I will share my spin on the layouts with my pics from the California trip.
This is the first layout.
I love how the design uses all the patterned papers!
I love ALL THE PATTERNED PAPERS, LOL.
The title is copper which is hard to tell in the photo.
As you can see the ground cover in California is soooo dry.
Now I can see how those fires spread for miles and miles.
That is a bit scary.
This happens to be just up the road from my son's home.
We walked up the mountain, a mile or two to take in some breathtaking views.
Hope you enjoy the views too!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Ahhhh, I love those photos! That is exactly what it looks like where I grew up in California, so this layout really feels like home to me! Gorgeous copper title lettering! And I LOVE all those strips of patterned paper across the top!