Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Here Comes the Bride! and Groom too!

I'll share some photos today of the gift album I made for my  nephew and fiancee.  I used a black, leather 3-ring binder album from We R Memory Keepers along with 12 x 12 full and divided page protectors (page 9 of MemoryWorks catalog).  I love those divided page protectors for fast, easy pages.  It will make it easy for the newlyweds to add photos too.  Keeping a black, white, and cream color scheme helped me to keep it simple.  I used the "Welcome Home" theme set from Teresa Collins collection (p. 25).  I had a My Mind's Eye paper kit that I used as well but the Mr. & Mrs. theme set would coordinate if you are planning to do a similiar project.  After gathering all my supplies, I was able to create this album in a couple of evenings.   Thanks for looking!


see divided page protector on the left side

sorry about the photo quality but you can get the idea.  The black and white looks fresh and modern and will go with any photos.  If you need a wedding gift...feel free to scraplift!

1 comment:

Betty said...

Just beautiful Lynn...thanks for sharing