Thursday, July 29, 2010

More Wedding Goodies


I altered this photo wallet,   which I found at Marshall's to make a gift for my sister-in-law (mother of the groom).  It unfolds to hold several 4 x 6 photos.  I thought this would be a fun way for her to share a few wedding photos.  I also created a wedding day survival kit for the future bride.  I picked a silver wine bag and mini-tissues in wedding colors at Michaels dollar bins.  I also included lotion, mini toothbrushes, aspirin, and a mirror.  I found my inspiration at the blog of the Betty Podell (scrapbooking idol).  You can check it out here:  http://justsometablescraps.blogspot.com/2010/05/wedding-day-survival-kit.html

The gift bags and mini-album were created using Basic Grey's Capella line (so perfect for wedding),
Prima leaves, Petaloo flowers, and Recollections pearls.
Thanks for stopping by.  Tomorrow I get to go to CHA (Craft and Hobby Assoc. SuperShow outside Chicago).  I can't wait to see all the new products and inspirational ideas!











No comments: