Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Krafty-y Kard Kits

This summer I have been focusing on de-stashing my supplies and trying to use some of the beautiful papers that I've been "collecting".
I've made tons of cards but I still have supplies leftover so I came up with this idea to create card kits.
I will have these available to purchase at cardworkshops and craft shows, maybe even an Etsy shop.
I would like help from you, my blog-readers, to give input on a fair price for the card kits.
If you leave a comment today or tomorrow I will enter your name into a drawing for one of the card kits.
I'll be giving away two.
Here are two examples:



Each kit will include the following:
4 good quality Kraft cardstock bases w/4 envelopes (A2)
4 sheets of patterned paper 4 x 5 1/4
4 strips of coordinating paper
a variety of embellishments which would vary with each kit
 (journal cards, punched shapes, buttons, etc)
and a cooridinating fiber piece
Each kit could make 4 cards, just add your own sentiments with stamps, etc.
What do you think?
If you leave a comment with a suggested kit price I will enter your name in for a drawing to win one of these kits.   
Thanks!

7 comments:

Lindy said...

Oh my Lynn I would have no idea; they are beautiful kits though!!! I'd say maybe $8 or so????

farmhouse-story said...

really cute kits and i love your kraft topper, lynn-- if you check cards kits on esty, they are all over the place. i think $8 for 4 cards is a great starting point:)

Shelley said...

I'm in agreement with $8, and what a great idea!

Lacey said...

These are so great Lynn!!! I agree $8 - $10...since you can make 4 cards! That is $2 - $3 per card once made...cheaper then purchasing a DECENT card at the store!

Anonymous said...

I suggest $7.00 for the 4 card set - cute idea!

Susan B.

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

I think $7.50 plus shipping would be fair for the package of cards. What a great idea, wish you luck.

Karen AKA Soccerboyzmom said...

I must tell you I love my kit I won and made a card with it. You inspired me to make it with the paper you sent.