Monday, July 18, 2011

Splash Mini Album

It was a great weekend, having both kids home.
Now they are back to their "life in the big city".
It seems so quiet now...
I better get to some crafty business!
here is another project from the MemoryWorks Retreat.

We made this mini using the Echo Park "SPLASH" 6 x 6 pad and coordinating stickers.
Too cute!
When I got home I discovered that I had this empty 6 x 6 album that matched perfectly so I tucked my pages inside and created this cover using my new Unity Simple Stories stamp set.
I love it that Unity and Simple Stories co-branded stamp sets to coordinate with the Simple Stories lines.
Wait till you see the new Christmas and Generations lines!
I used a combination of these two sets:
Explore. Discover. Escape.
and
100% Real Life
thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Brenda said...

Very cute! Bright and cheery papers!

farmhouse-story said...

so very cute, lynn!

Lacey said...

awesome Lynn!! Love it in the 6x6 album!! Cool that you had that sitting around and I love the use of the Simple Stories stamps on the front :D