Monday, July 4, 2011

So many thanks...and a WINNER!

So many thanks for a fun, holiday weekend blog hop!
Thanks to P. Kelly Smith and the folks at PaperCrafts Magazine
for hosting the hop and providing great prizes!
Thanks to all the royal designers for providing so much inspiration!
I loved seeing all the different ideas.
Thanks to all the folks at Operation Write Home
for what you do.
I hope you get tons of cards to send to the troops.
And last, but not least, thanks to all who stopped by my blog and left a sweet comment.
Having started my blog only a little over a year ago, I was thrilled when the comments reached 100.
You can only imagine how excited I was to see the comments number go up to nearly 200!
Thanks so much for taking the time to comment.
And now the winner of PaperCrafts' new edition of  Stamp It!...



Angie said... Very cute card. I like the effects of the stamp!
( # 184 selected by random number generator)

If you are this Angie, please e-mail me your mailing info to dardalynn@yahoo.com
I will forward that info to PaperCrafts Magazine and they will mail out your new issue.
Congratualtions!
and
THANKS! again to everyone who helped make this a successful blog hop.

1 comment:

farmhouse-story said...

fab card, lynn! congrats, angie!