Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Fantastic Finds

The challenge at The Kraft Journal blog is titled
Fantastic Finds.
You can check it out HERE.
Considering my love of all things Kraft, I was
excited to find these "FUN DAY" Kraft accents by My Mind's Eye.

And here is my first project using these fantastic finds.
There are even felt border strips in there!
Kraft Outlet supplies:
Kraft Coverweight Cardstock, Kraft Baker's Twine
other:
stamp: My Mind's Eye "Miss Caroline"
borders and accents: MME "FUN DAY"
Thanks for visiting.
Hope you have a fun day!

6 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

What a fabulous card, Lynn! I LOVE this design! Love the strips and pennants and tickets and the stamped sentiment. The arrangement is fantastic!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I do love me some kraft, although I admit to admiring what other people have done with it more than actually using it myself.

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Gotta agree, love me some kraft too! I adore what you created with your find. Very fab indeed!

Sue Althouse said...

That whole MME kraft line is one great find! Lovely work.

Brenda said...

Those really are fabulous finds! What a great card you created with them!!

Tracy said...

That is a great find Lynn. :-) I just love coordinated embellishments and you've arranged them beautifully on your card. :-) Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Kraft Journal!