Wednesday, February 22, 2012

XOXO

Here's a project that I posted on the MemoryWorks blog last week.
Now that I have the photos in it, thought I'd post it here and link it up to the
Scrap Fit challenge which is to use XO's.
see the little xoxo on the cover?
and the back page has xo patterned paper...
Made this mini-album by attaching 5 pieces of folded 6 x 12 Kraft cardstock accordian style.
Filled it with some travel photos of DH and I.
supplies:
My Mind's Eye: Love Me line 6 x 6 pad
& die cut sheet
letter stickers:  LilyBee
Looks like I've been on a MME kick.
It is one of my fave lines.
Have you seen the new "Miss Caroline" line?
LOVE it!
Thanks for visiting my blog today!

6 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

What an adorable mini, Lynn! Such a clever construction and of course I LOVE that kraft. Really adorable papers, too. MME just rocks. SO love the new Miss Caroline line.
And about your question on my blog this morning......yes, that kraft doily was made with a die from Cheery Lynn. :)

Kelly said...

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for leaving your comment about simple stories! i am so, so keeping my fingers (and toes) crossed as i love their lines and have so many ideas for using them.
your mini is divine! love that love paper!

Brenda said...

Oh this is wonderful! I really like that you used kraft paper to make your book. That's a nice touch! Thanks for playing with ScrapFIT, and be sure to come again!!

Brianna Marshall said...

what a sweet project!i love the distressing!So glad that you played with us at Scrap Fit!

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

What a fabulous little mini album!! Love how you used the XOXO's throughout! The cover has so much wonderful dimension with your inking, distressing and wrapped twine! Thanks for working out with us at ScrapFIT! ~ Blessings

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Shannon said...

That is a great mini album!!! So much detail, yet it's simply elegant!!

Thank you so much for working out with us over at ScrapFIT! <3