Sunday, July 8, 2012

You're Special

Just got a couple of new "A" size stamps from Close To My Heart
and I couldn't wait to ink them up!
An "A" size stamp set is only $6.95.
This one is called "A Tulip" and it has 6 images and a sentiment.
Today I was inspired by two people.
My friend Brenda sent me a card, sometime ago, that she made using this set and I really liked the way she used the border as grass.
You can check out Brenda's awesome blog HERE.
Elizabeth, a CTMH consultant with a fun blog, made a cute set of cards to swap and I scraplifted her layout idea.  You can see her cards HERE.
Just wanted to give these two gals credit and thank them for the inspiration!

I made a set of 3, each is 4 x 4.

I tucked the cards inside this small, folded lunch bag which I stamped with the button image.

I tied it all off with Dark Chocolate Striped Grosgrain.
I thought this would make a nice little thank you gift to have on hand.
(ink colors: Sorbet, Lagoon, Honey and Pear
Thank you for stopping by.

1 comment:

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Such a cute card set and I adore the packaging!