Sunday, August 5, 2012

My Favorite

If you a regular blog visitor,
thank you!
If you are a new visitor, 
thank you!
I really appreciate you taking the time to hop over here to see what I've been creating.
The past few days I've been sharing some of the cards that I made using the 
August Stamp of the Month from
Close To My Heart.

I saved this card for last because it is my favorite.

I love to use Kraft as a card base.
I stamped this one with the new color Cashmere,
love this soft taupe-y color.
I stamped the butterfly in second-generation Sunset and inked up the edges with Cashmere.
I added the sentiment from "For Every Occasion" which has 28 sentiment stamps in it!
Flowers are from the new "Just Blooms" collection.
I am so excited to be creating with all these new CTMH products.
Thanks for stopping by!
Have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooh, this is beautiful! I can see why it's your favorite of the bunch! Love that kraft base with the tone on tone stamping. The new ink color is fabulous. Love the flowers, too!