Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Kraft-y Hearts Project Share


Hello!  I am really excited to start a new feature on my blog.
For the next 3 days I will be linking up to the blog of one of my
super-talented Kraft-y Hearts team members,
Kim Hill.
We chose one Close To My Heart product to showcase and we each created several projects to share with you.
This week we are using the September Stamp of the Month.
This set is available for $5 with a $50 purchase or you can buy it at full cost of $17.95,
through the month of September.
In my eyes, this scarecrow is the star of the show!

And he is so much fun to color using our new alcohol markers!
Here he is, at home, on this "Hello" card.

For this card, I stamped, colored and fussy-cut around the border of the image.
I stamped a border of Harvest bounty in Autumn Terracotta ink along the bottom of a Kraft card base.  I wrapped a piece of burlap ribbon, cut in half, around the card front before adhering this smiley guy with foam tape.
All the supplies are from Close To My Heart.
"hello" is from "For Every Occasion" stamp set
This set is wonderful for cardmakers as it has 28 sentiments!
Now head on over to Kim's blog
(or if you just came from there I thank you for hopping over here)
I hope you like our new feature and come back the rest of the week for more 
September SOTM inspiration.

7 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Ooh, very fun new feature, Lynn! And Wow on that adorable card! I love the kraft and love that burlap tie, and how stinkin' cute is that scarecrow! Fabulous!

Wild Bluebonnets said...

Adorable!

Unknown said...

I love this card and what a great idea.

Brenda said...

What a great idea, Lynn! The scarecrow is so cute!!

Kim Hill said...

So CUTE! I can't WAIT to get my markers! (Maybe today...???) The scarecrow makes his debut on my blog tomorrow!
This is so much fun!

Sue Althouse said...

Nice feature! And that scarecrow is really wonderful.

Marg Van Patten said...

I would not have thought of cutting out the scarecrow and popping it up like that .... awesome idea!