Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Shape It Up

This week's challenge at 
"Shape It Up".
I've got a card to share using some Kraft Outlet supplies and
a Close To My Heart stamp.


Kraft Outlet Supplies:
Kraft Coverweight CS, patterned paper from Kraft & Black 6 x 6 pad,
Apothecary and Memo Quilted Stickers from Jenni Bowlin

Close To My Heart Supplies:
For Every Occasion stamp set
(I love this set of 28 sentiments!  What a great deal for $17.95.  You can find it on p. 108 of the CTMH IDEA Book.) 
buttons/burlap twine from my stash
Thanks for the visit.
Hope you come back tomorrow to see what my Kraft-y friend Kim and I are sharing about the September Stamp of the Month.

5 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Beautiful! I so love the black and white mixed with the kraft!

Marg Van Patten said...

Great little card Lynn! I'm diggin' that adorable phone!

Brenda said...

I so love these colors together - great job!!

♥Jan♥ said...

Aren't you so clever with hexagons, I wish I had thought to put a shape on a regular card !! (always looking for the easy way out, lol) LOVE this card, and I do feel a little silly thanking you for joining us this week at The Kraft Outlet, lol !

Unknown said...

As always Lynn, absolutely BEAUTIFUL work my friend!!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Kraft Journal!