Thursday, October 25, 2012

Inside and Outside Challenge

The challenge at The Kraft Journal blog,
"Inside and Outside" inspired me to create this card.

outside

inside

For the inside I used a Card Sleeve Envelope and Grungy Tag from
 The Kraft Outlet.
All other supplies are from Close To My Heart:
Pear and Partridge Paper Pack
Very Merry Christmas Stamp Set*
inks: Topiary and Cashmere
Ribbon & Buttons from Red Collections
Die Cuts: Cricut Artiste Cartridge


*Only one week left to order this stamp set which is the
 Stamp of the Month.

Details HERE on my website.
I will be featuring this stamp set, in my blog projects,
for the rest of the month.
I sure enjoyed creating with this great set!
Only two months til Christmas!

7 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

How absolutely adorable! Such a sweet homespun feel to these papers mixed with the kraft. Love how this opens up and has the pull out tag. Feels like a little gift that's also a card!

Unknown said...

Fun idea! It's so cute Lynn!

Brenda said...

What a fun, fun idea!

Kim Hill said...

This is so cute, Lynn!

Kim Hill said...

This is so cute, Lynn!

~Tammy~ said...

Lynn, this is just awesome! I love your beautiful papers too! So happy you shared this project with us this week at The Kraft Journal! :-)))

Marg Van Patten said...

Totally "pinnable'!!! TFS Lynn!