Friday, October 26, 2012

Very Merry Christmas

I have more projects to share with you using the 
Very Merry Christmas Stamp of the Month.
It has the cutest stamps for creating tags!
I made "tag wallets" for my October hostesses.
Here is one...

This is what you find inside...

I just love this project which was inspired by my Kraft-y Heart team member Kim.
 For a great tutorial on how to make this "tag wallet" visit 
I made 3 tags of each design in each color of ink.
For this set I used the following Close To My Heart products:
Patterned paper:  Pear & Partridge
Cashmere Cardstock
Inks:  Cashmere, Topiary, and Cranberry
Baker's Twine
Chocolate Striped Ribbon
snowflake stamps on front:  Pear & Partridge WOTG Scrapbooking Kit
Very Merry Christmas Stamp of the Month
Less than a week to get that amazing stamp set.
Details on my website HERE.
Come back tomorrow to see another "tag wallet" made with the same stamps
and non-Christmas paper for a totally different look.

2 comments:

Brenda said...

REally, really cute Lynn!

Audrey Pettit said...

Sigh.......so very, very beautiful! I cannot tell you how much I adore those tags!!