Thursday, December 13, 2012

Blog Share Winner

And the winner of my Kraft-y Hearts Blog Share is...

Karen Letchworth

Congrats to you!
Please e-mail me dardalynn@yahoo.com to send me your mailing address and I'll get that sent off to you right away!
A sincere thank you to each and every one of you that stopped by and took the time to leave a comment.  I really do appreciate it!
And now I want to show you the amazing kit that
Close To My Heart is offering for a limited time.

The best part of this kit is the adorable stamp set.
It has owls, hearts, background stamps and sweet sentiments.
This kit is only $10 with a $35 order.
The kit  includes 12 die cut boxes
3 cardstock sheets
1 silver glitter paper
12 treat tubes with lids
Whooo's Your Valentine Stamp Set

This offer is good today through January 31.
You can order on my website or contact me and I will be happy to assist you with an order.
Thanks for visiting!

No comments: