Friday, December 14, 2012

Whooo's Your Valentine and more

Yesterday I shared a bit about the new kit from
Close To My Heart.
Here are images of the stamp set that is included.


How adorable is that?
You can even use it for Christmas.

January is National Paper Crafting Month and at Close To My Heart, we start the party early!  Celebrate with an incredible deal—our Whooo’s Your Valentine kit for only $10!  Combine your love of papercrafting with the contents of this kit to create personalized valentines! This darling kit, which retails for $40, can be yours for only $10 when you spend $35 or more in Close To My Heart product from the Autumn/Winter 2012 Idea Book.  This is what you will receive: 
  • 12 die-cut boxes, 
  • 3 cardstock sheets (White Daisy, Blush, and Smoothie)
  • 1 sheet of silver glitter paper (this is AWESOME!)
  • 12 treat tubes
  • Exclusive D-size stamp set created specifically for the kit. 
This kit offers you a sneak peek at two new Spring/Summer 2013 products - the treat tubes and the silver glitter paper! Decorate the die-cut boxes with the stamp images, cardstock, and glitter paper. Then attach the clear tube and fill with treats for valentines in a cinch!

You can order this kit from my website HERE or contact me to assist you in placing an order.
In my opinion, the stamp set alone is well worth the cost of the entire kit!
If you do visit my website, 
check out the deals on cardstock!
They just added assortment packs of 24 sheets of 8 1/2 x 11 cardstock for only 2.50!
You can find it in the WHILE SUPPLIES LAST section HERE.
Have a great weekend!
DD comes home from college tonight so I better get those presents wrapped!


2 comments:

Karen Letchworth said...

Absolutely darling, Lynn! I love what you did with the polka dot treat bag and that owl stamp is so darling. I wish I could buy myself a Christmas gift, cuz this is one great deal! I need to get my shopping done for everyone else, and then cross my fingers that there's something left for little old me! LOL
Thanks for sharing and inspiring, this is really cute!
Karen

Audrey Pettit said...

Too, too cute!