Monday, February 25, 2013

A Little Thanks


I have been a bit obsessed with making these
zig-zag cards lately.
For this one I used the Claire Paper Packet
and the Girls Rock! stamp set.
I couldn't wait to stamp these flowers which I precut with 
the Artiste Cartridge.
The "thanks a bunch" stamp set comes in set called
"A Little Thanks".
Ink colors:
Outdoor Denim, Sunset, Blush and Honey.
One more zig-zag card ...  
I love that little bird stamp, peeking out the top,  from "Hello Blooms".
Tomorrow, I will share some layouts that I made with the same "Claire" papers.
Have a good week!

6 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Love your zig-zag cards! Such adorable flowers and the colors are gorgeous. Really love how the birdie peeks out of the top!

Unknown said...

Your zigzag cards rock! Love this combo!

Wild Bluebonnets said...

You are so good with these colors!

Kim Hill said...

Cute!

Marg Van Patten said...

Both really fabulous cards! I spied that little birdie again on card #2 .... Looks like a favorite of yours!

ericarose said...

love the color combo lynn! your cards are always stunning!