Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Claire layout


Yesterday I shared a few card made with the Claire Paper Packet.
Today, I will share a few layouts I created for my Spring Open House.
I like to keep them simple so I can add different size photos and a title later.
Here's the other side...

I just love the pinks and oranges with the contrast of the denim blue.
Of course I had to add some Kraft for good measure.
The butterfly and the banner pieces were cut with my CTMH Cricut cartridges.
The pretty accordion fold medallions and the pinwheel are from the
Guess what, they match Claire too!  Love to mix and match my scrappy supplies.
Here's a close up look...

While I do like creating my own embellishments, 
sometimes it is nice to just pop on some pre-made pieces, 
especially when they are this cute!
These colors make me think of Spring!
Thanks for visiting.

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I love these! I really like how you've clustered your embellishments, and I love that banner :)

Audrey Pettit said...

So, so fun! Really love the scattered buttons and the pinwheel! The butterfly is so pretty, too!

farmhouse-story said...

love this, lynn! i've been seeing orange and pink everywhere lately:) so pretty!