Thursday, June 6, 2013

CKC Haul



Last Saturday I attended the CKC in Indiana.
I learned some new things and found some cool new products to try.
I thought it would be fun to share some photos of my loot.

Page kits using My Mind's Eye, some crepe paper and Prima flower/bling from
Strictly Scrapbooking


Cool tools for "popping up" flower petals, some stamping paint and a  BIG dauber

layouts from SEI class

freebies from SEI class

It was really interesting to be a CKC volunteer.  I signed up to be a teaching assistant.
It was fun to see how people teach and I really enjoyed that experience
along with the following perks.

Half-off any apparel item in CKC Bookstore.

Whooo's Scrappy T

We also got a $20 voucher for CKC Bookstore and a tote bag.
I found the biggest paper kit I could find, lol.
It is a really cute album kit with a "family" theme.




We also got a FREE pass to the vendor show.
If you go to a CKC, I highly recommend signing up to be a volunteer.
I really enjoyed it and learned some things too!

2 comments:

Cathy McGrath said...

I am interested in how you find the paper flower tool kit as I am interested in getting one myself. I love buying new things.....so much to choose from! Happy crafting!!!

Marg Van Patten said...

Thanks for sharing Lynn! CKC came to St Paul for 2 years and I loved it! Let us know how the big dauber and petal tool works out.