Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Rose Blossom Garden Challenge


Each new month brings two new challenges at the
For this round we are using the "Father's Day" key on the Cricut Artiste Cartridge.
I wanted to show how you can use your die cuts to make 
you own masks or stencils.  
For this easel card I cut out the
#1 DaD on a piece of cardstock and used it as a mask,
spraying it with Lagoon Re-Inker diluted with water in one of our
nifty Spray Pens.
I love our pens and am slowly building my stash of Re-Inkers.
Here's a look at my "paint booth" aka large Close To My Heart box.

I lay paper towels on the bottom to absorb excess spray.

And now for the inside of the card...
Close To My Heart supplies:
Later Sk8ter patterned paper
Outdoor Denim, Daisy White, and Kraft CS
I just realized I did not use one stamp on the project.
Hop on over to the Rose Blossom Garden blog and see what Marg
created with this key on the Artiste cartridge.  Brenda's work will be coming soon.
That's a little inspiration for Father's Day.

2 comments:

ericarose said...

Great card Lynn!

Jeanie B said...

Great card - love that you used the cut for a stencil.