Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Love you

Page Map Sketch Challenge


Today I am sharing the layout I made using this Page Map sketch which goes
along with their Anniversary Challenges.
You can read all about it HERE.
And here is my layout...


Close To My Heart supplies:
Kraft CS and Outdoor Denim CS, Patterned paper and zip strips from
Later Sk8ter
stamps: 
Congrats Grad and April SOTM (star)
Lagoon Re-inker and Spray Pen
Trinkets Wooden Shapes
Slate Dotted Washi Tape
Title cut with the Artiste CTMH Cricut Cartridge

I was inspired to use sequins thanks to Paulina from Pretty Pink Posh.
She has quite a love of sequins and it is spreading like wildfire.
I was excited to find some in my stash of embellishments from Martha Stewart Crafts.
I am linking this up to the Anniversary Challenge at the Page Maps blog.
This sketch was just the inspiration I needed to scrap this photo of my DH taken on his birthday.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Great page and way to use up those scraps! Looks perfect with Kraft!

ericarose said...

Fabulous layout Lynn!

Paulina said...

Oooooh, the sequins look absolutely perfect on this layout, Lynn! I'm so happy I was able to share my love of sequins with you. :)

~Tammy~ said...

Totally fab layout Lynn. Cool colors!