Monday, June 3, 2013

Kraft Journal Challenge




The challenge at The Kraft Journal blog this week is 
Clean and Simple.
I am so happy to be back on the DT for the summer months.
School is out and I have some extra creative time to play and you know how I love my Kraft!
For this card I used the following supplies from The Kraft Outlet.

 Jenni Bowlin Memo Quilted Stickers  

I based my design on a sketch from Retro Sketches.
The "Hello" sentiment is from the Close To My Heart stamp set
"For Every Occasion", one of my faves with over 25 sentiments.
Here is another C&S card made with the same supplies, along with twine and a tag
from The Kraft Outlet.

Check out what the other DT member created for
the Clean & Simple Challenge at The Kraft Journal.
Hope you get your Kraft on and play along with us this summer!

3 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Sooo fabulous! Love the black paired with the kraft and love the mix of dots and stripes. Totally makes me smile!

Brenda said...

What fabulous combinations! I am glad your on the team again, too!!

~Tammy~ said...

This is fabulous mix! Love that tele image! Awesome Lynn!