Sunday, July 28, 2013

Happy Birthday Bro!


I made this nautical themed card for my brother who is having a birthday today.
I used the "Tommy" papers and the Tommy WOTG stamp set.
I am glad the Tommy paper packet is carried over to the next IDEA Book as it is perfect for masculine cards and projects.
Speaking of the new IDEA Book, it goes live this week!!!
On August 1st, you can visit my website HERE to view all the new products!
There are so many new things from jewelry to home decor kits.
Of course, I love new paper and stamps.
I will be sharing some of my favorites soon.
Have a wonderful Sunday!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

That paper truly is just perfect for masculine themed cards. Love this design! Love the twine tie and love the banner. Totally adore how you used staples to attach the flags!