Monday, July 29, 2013

Kraft Journal Blog Challenge Time






As soon as I saw the "Cute Critter" Challenge for the Kraft Journal, I knew I wanted to use the new "Babycakes" paper from Close To My Heart.  It has the sweetest giraffes on it. I started with a base of Lunch Bag Kraft which I cut in half lengthwise to create a pocket.  Then I embellished the front with a strip of patterned paper and stamped accents. All the stamps used in this set are from the new "Babycakes" scrapbooking Workshop On The Go.  Even though this stamp set is designed for a scrapbooking kit, it works well for cards too! This kit will be available August 1st.  I tied it all off with some Metallic Twist Hemp Cord.  I positioned the sentiment stamp so it works like a bit of a tab on the Yellow Library Card from the Kraft Outlet.  Here is a look at the tag.

What cute critters have you been working with?
Link up to the challenge at The Kraft Journal.

7 comments:

jessica said...

This is so super adorable Lynn!! LOVE that cute giraffe and the great pocket style card! Adorable Cute Critter project :)

Audrey Pettit said...

How adorable! I love the pocket front on here, and love that sweet paper. The stamped accents are fabulous. Totally intrigued by the metallic hemp cord, too!

Brenda said...

How very sweet! I like this paper so very much, and you've done a wonderful job with it!

Unknown said...

So sweet! Since I have babies on the brain this week (our 4th little grandbaby is due to appear any day), I especially love this!

ericarose said...

Very Cute!! Love the pocket front!!

Sue Althouse said...

That is adorable - love it!

♥Jan♥ said...

Oh giraffes for babies are perfect for this critter challenge !! Great idea. Hugs !! -J-