Friday, August 30, 2013

A Chocolate Affair


Today I am sharing one last look at some cards made with the darling
Stamp of the Month "A Chocolate Affair". 
You can get this set FREE with a $50 order this month.
That's only a few days.
You can see more project pics from CTMH and ordering info on my website HERE.
And one last fun card...


I know just the person this is going to.
There is a big Oreo fan in my family.
I made up a set for a hostess gift too.
This set is only available for a few more days!
And don't forget it is FREE with a $50 order! 

3 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

Love these cards! Totally agree with the sayings...

Marg Van Patten said...

Pinned and lifted along with about a dozen other pieces of your lovely artwork! SO happy that I had time to do some blog-reading today ... I love my visits to your Bungalow! Happy Labor Day Weekend Lynn!

I'm a Little Teapot said...

LOL. Awesome. It seems that the chocolate cards would be perfect for so many people!

Such a true statement...especially for crafters: crafting + chocolate = best crafty night ever. :)