Thursday, August 29, 2013

More Fall Thanks


I have been working on some more fall thank you notes and little gifts for customers. and hostesses.  Speaking of hostess...did you know that Close To My Heart now offers some
Hostess Rewards stamp sets?  This beautiful elegant "Friend" stamp is one of those.
You can get this by hosting a gathering. 
Even long distance friends can hostess an online gathering, easy.
If you are interested, please let me know.
My September calendar is filling up fast.  I am so excited to be sharing this new IDEA Book because it is full of beautiful ideas and products!
Here are few hostess gifties I created.

I like to show my appreciation to my hostesses by sharing some CTMH lovelies!

3 comments:

ericarose said...

Fabulous Lynn!!

Unknown said...

Simply beautiful!

Unknown said...

Love these. They would be difficult to give away!