Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Fall Thanks


Temps may be in the 90's this week but I am thinking and creating fall!
It is my favorite time of year.
For this card I started with a Kraft base and used some strips of
Huntington paper.  I folded the corners for a little added interest.
I added a flower and a Kraft mini-doily, created with a MSC punch.
I topped that off with a pretty bubble top that I made with my new
Epiphany tool that I won in the Big Picture Class challenge 1.
I have always wanted to try that tool and I must say it is super easy and fun to use.
The stamp is the elegant "Thanks" from a previous catalog.
Thank you for the visit!

2 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

How fun to see you using your new Epiphany tool here, Lynn! Aren't they fun? That bubble cap makes an absolutely adorable topper for your pretty flower. Love the fall colors and papers here, too, and those folded corners are SO eye catching!

~Tammy~ said...

Love the folded corners! I have that gadget and yet to use it! Eek!