Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Another "Stashbuster" Layout


I got another "Stashbusters Anonymous" layout done!
Guess what this challenge was?
Use up your ribbon!
Well, I had no problem finding coordinating colors as I have a few containers of ribbon in my stash!
I was glad that I had my camera the night we went to Tippy's, our favorite local establishment for pizza, because
 my darling hubby and our friend Nora, the owner, had on matching tees.
A group of friends usually gathers here on Tuesday night so I had to document those fun memories.
I even used up some alpha stickers, from my stash, after the alphabet challenge.
I'll show you that layout soon.
I am loving this Big Picture Class!

1 comment:

Audrey Pettit said...

What a fun Tuesday night tradition you have, and what an adorable photo! The black, white, and pink color scheme could not be more perfect with that photo, or more eye catching. LOVE how you used your ribbon pieces!