Friday, November 22, 2013

Kraft-y Heart Blog Share, day 2


Thanks for coming back for day 2!
Here is a look at a home decor piece I created...

A home decor piece from me is a bit rare,
but I had to share this lovely
"Hinged Display Tray" that I created
using Huntington Papers and Stickease.
I wish you could see it in my bungalow dining room.
Alas, the gold walls and lighting are not the best for photographing projects.
Here is a closer look...
left side panel

right side panel

Now wouldn't this make a great gift?
If you are local I can show you how to make it.
If you are long distance I would be happy to share the shopping list and directions.You can find all the elements to create this piece on my CTMH website HERE.

It is really as easy as cutting paper and adding stickers!
Now these are not your grandma's scrapbooking stickers, lol.
They are beautiful on their own but I find that by inking the edges a bit,
it really adds some dimension and warmth to the pieces.



This one is my favorite!
Well, that is it for Day 2 share.
Please visit the talented Kim Hill,
We will be back tomorrow with one more day of the


4 comments:

Kim Hill said...

Wow, Lynn! This is stunning!! I love the details. Somehow I always forget about the Stickease....I've GOT to pull those out. This is just beautiful! I can totally imagine it in a craftsman bungalow! ;-)

Audrey Pettit said...

Oh, wow! How gorgeous! I've not seen a hinged printers tray like this before. I WANT! Love how you've embellished this. Fabulous papers and colors. Love the dimension and the little added gems, and I agree that inking the stickers really added that little extra something something!

Brenda said...

This is such a warm piece that I can really imagine it in your house! When you put photos in, I want to see!! It's just so lovely!!

Unknown said...

So beautiful. I love the Huntington paper pack and you have done such amazingly gorgeous things with it.