Saturday, November 23, 2013

Kraft-y Heart Blog Share, day 3

A "gratitude" themed blog share should include a 
gratitude journal, don't you think?


I love making altered journals.
For this one I picked up journal from the dollar bin and covered it with
Huntington papers.
If you've been here for all 3 days of the blog share, you can see I LOVE
this paper packet!
The focal point was stamped with this set...



The idea of stamping the sentiment over the flowers was inspired by a card I got from
Kim (my Kraft-y Heart partner in this blog share).
That is what I love about having a Close To My Heart team, 
it's all the sharing and building friendships.
Speaking of Kim,
please visit her blog
to see what inspiring project she has created and shared today.
Kim is one talented, creative spirit!
Thank you for joining us on our Kraft-y Heart Blog Share.

4 comments:

Kristine Porter said...

This is such a beautiful cover, Lynn! I love the sentiment stamped over the flowers-- I'm going to have to try that!

ericarose said...

Love the cover Lynn!!

farmhouse-story said...

love this, lynn! such a cute set! hope you have a wonderful thanksgiving!!

Audrey Pettit said...

Beautiful! LOVE the two toned effect on the flower stamp!