Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Create and Connect


I created this 6 x 6 canvas for my scrap space
to remind me of my theme for 2014.
Why do I LOVE being a Close To My Heart consultant?
Because it affords me so many opportunities to 
"create and connect"!
I really enjoy having friends over and leading them in workshops for cardmaking
and scrapbooking.
I am also happy to share that I will be on the Cardabilities DT for another term.
This is another fun way to create and connect.
We have designers from all over the world and that's fun.
If you love paper-crafting and connecting with others who do as well,
I would be happy to "talk" to you about joining my 
Close To My Heart team "Kraft-y Hearts".
Feel free to e-mail me at
dardalynn at yahoo dot com.
You can find me on Facebook HERE.
Speaking of teams,
Kim and I will be having a Kraft-y Heart Blog Share this Thursday and Friday.
The theme is "Sew Special".
Hope to see you back here "From My Bungalow".

2 comments:

~Tammy~ said...

Your canvas is beautiful and what a perfect idea for your space!

Audrey Pettit said...

Awww, your canvas is just beautiful, Lynn!