Saturday, January 4, 2014

Melt My Heart


This sentiment stamp
"You melt my HEART"
pretty much sums up how I feel about my DD (darling daughter).

I will add my journaling later but it will say something about this,
it is so heartwarming to see your daughter grow up to be a 
hard-working, lovely, creative person!
For this layout, I used a mix of my favorite papers "Huntington" and "Frosted" 
along with the sentiment stamp 
 from the 

This pretty kit, complete with that stamp set is only available for a few more weeks.
You can find it on my website (sidebar link).
I love that stamp set!
Tomorrow I will share the layout I did following the guide that came with this set.
The "sweet", doily, and journaling block are all from the Artbooking Collection stamps.
I like to mix it up like that!


2 comments:

Gia Lau said...

A beautiful mother-daughter layout! You are so right about seeing your daughter grow up to be wonderful like you! I really love those frosted papers- I keep forgetting I have them! You always inspire me!

Fuzzy Slippers said...

Awww, such a sweet LO and love that pic!