Saturday, January 18, 2014

Out with the old...

This weekend I am challenging myself to use up some
retired CTMH papers so I can make room for the 
delicious new paper lines.
The new IDEA Book for Spring/Summer has some of the prettiest papers I've ever seen!
Today I whipped out a couple of simple cards to build my
birthday stash.
I made the first set of masculine cards and then decided to use the same design for some girly cards.


AND



For Him: Typeset (retired papers)
For Her: Claire (retired papers)
Sentiment stamp from this useful set...


Love the fonts and the basic message is great for both inside or outside your cards.
Next challenge,
use these papers with the
National Papercrafting Month special.
What are you working on this weekend?

4 comments:

Mona Pendleton said...

Such a pretty collection of cards Lynn! Love the mix of pretty pattterned papers and stamps! Thanks for sharing!

Helen Gullett said...

Gorgeous cards! Love love love the vintage looking :) and of course the papers :)

Fuzzy Slippers said...

These are great Lynn! I've been working on my 50 projects (complete 50 projects w/o buying new stuff) so I can make room too. :)

Brenda said...

So smart to be using up stash, and these are all wonderful!