Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Paper Peek, Day 7


A new paper packet a day for 7 days.
Here is a look at the lovely Ariana.
I am only sharing a peek today.
The floral print is so pretty.
The colors are soft and subtle.
The flowers/leaves are stamped with the new stamp set,

I am going to have fun with those posies!
Here is a layout from the CTMH art team.

Hope you enjoyed the 7 days of paper peeks.
I am such a paper geek!
Love me some new papers and I must say that the papers in 
this new IDEA Book are my favorite so far.

10 comments:

Sue Althouse said...

Love the way that flower stamps with the dotted pattern. Lovely card!

Unknown said...

Oh so pretty! The Ariana collection makes me think of my grandmother's wallpaper, in a good way! ;)

Brenda said...

Oh my, how pretty! I have been looking at that stamp and think that will be my next one just for me!

Audrey Pettit said...

Yes, very pretty paper! And love that posey stamp set!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Gorgeous papers. That flower set is so interesting with its dotted design. I think people are going to have lots of fun with it.

Kim Hill said...

I so love this card! Your stamping is lovely. (I really need to get this stamp set!) :-)

Jill Norwood said...

So beautiful! Love this stamp set! :)

KimCreate said...

oooh such a pretty card!

Mona Pendleton said...

Beautiful card! Love the pretty rose!

Kristine Porter said...

Oh wow, just gorgeous, Lynn!