Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Skylark Mini-Album

Today I will share a mini-album I created with the 
Skylark paper packet, some Kraft and a My Creations Memory Showcase
mini album base.

detail of Kraft pocket which holds a page that slides in and out
(inspiration for this project HERE at my team-mate Kim's blog).
I will admit, I scraplifted alot of details from Kim's project!
What is not to love about her album?

Full view of opened mini-album.
This went together so easily with the lovely paper and the coordinating
chipboard.

I have lots of chipboard left over for card making too!

6 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Wow, wow, WOW! This is absolutely stunning, Lynn! Love everything about this!

Karen Pedersen said...

This is beyond fabulous!

Helen Gullett said...

Great project! Your layouts are gorgeous. I love how you use the embellishments on your pages. Thanks for the inspiration today :)

Unknown said...

This is beautiful! Where can I buy the My Creation album base?
Thank you!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Wow ! So fun and wonderful. Now I am very inspired with what to do with all that chipboard, I mean, besides admire it. This is the kind of album I could enjoy making. Very nice and thanks for sharing it.

terryanndiack said...

Found your album on Pinterest. Came here to take a closer look. Awesome. Love that Skylark paper