Friday, February 21, 2014

Spin Card


The snow day this week gave me some extra time to create and that makes me happy!
I inked up the stamp set that comes with the
Timberline WOTG (workshop on the go).
I thought this would make a nice masculine graduation card.
The circle is suspended by a string and can actually twirl but I stabilized it by adhering 
a square of the plaid paper from Timberline behind it.
Notice the dotted Kraft?
I dry embossed that with my new embossing folder.
Next, I want to try embossing Kraft, then inking it with Daisy White ink.
I am waiting for my Damask folder for that technique.
Just a reminder about the Embossing Folder special this month.

3 comments:

Audrey Pettit said...

Really fun card design, Lynn, and I agree it would be a fabulous masculine graduation card! Love the spin element with the window, and perfect images to go along. Loving the bit of embossing, too!

VanessaB said...

awesome and so fun!

Princess Judy Palmer said...

A perfect graduation card!